Thanks. I guess we shouldn't wait too long for the migration, otherwise the merge will quickly become a nightmare...

  Claude

On 10/09/2010 13:32, Antonio Petrelli wrote:
2010/9/10 Claude Brisson<cla...@renegat.net>:
By the way, in which config file can one change the version number of a
dependancy?

pom.xml, obviously. It's everything there.

Ok, but what if I want to replace one dependancy with a custom build of my
own? Let's say, for instance: I modify something in the engine and before
committing it I want to check whether the tools do compile with my custom
engine jar. What's the process?
Do a mvn install of Engine. The snapshot jars will be placed in your
local repository (<home>/.m2/repository).
Change dependency of Tools to the snapshot version of Engine you have built.
Compile (or whatever you want) Tools: it will use the snapshot version.

Antonio