Now my question is: do you or someone else think that the OSGi missing meta-informations are a show stopper for the 2.0? Otherwise, my plan is to open JIRA issues for all those remarks, try to release the RC6, and handle the issues in 2.0.1 or 2.1. The OSGi thing is the only one I'm not really sure about, since I'm not using any tool relying on OSGi myself (or maybe I'm the Monsieur Jourdain of the OSGi).

Of course, if we find any other serious bug, the question is not anymore pertinent. And I think I found a problem that sits here since some time...