I would say yes, since most test cases still use the deprecated properties.

One of the test cases explicitly checks for the warning in the logs, which should be something like:

    [warn] configuration key 'webapp.resource.loader.description' has been deprecated in favor of 'resource.loader.webapp.description'

Which logs are you talking about? Yours or maven's? Most test cases logs aren't visible in maven output.

  Claude