-----------------------------------
Deborah Lockhart
Director of Operations
The Language Shop
www.thelanguageshop.org
Tel: + 1 646 245 4129
Fax: + 1 718 641 7667

The Language Shop is a full service language solutions provider. When you
engage the services of The Language Shop, you agree to allow us to respond to
all issues and questions you may have regarding any project that we may
complete for you. The Language Shop reserves the right to take credit for all
of its work.

The information contained in this email and any attachment is private and is
intended solely for the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. For those other than the recipient, any disclosure,
dissemination, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please delete the message from your computer and
inform the sender immediately.

Any views expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the
individual sender and not necessarily those of The Language Shop.

WARNING: Whilst The Language Shop has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize the risk of viruses, we cannot accept liability for any damage, which
you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should therefore carry out
your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

This message is not intended to be spam.  If you do not wish to receive any
more e-mails, please reply with the words "Remove Me" in the subject line.
Important Privacy Note: I hate spam just as much as you do. That's why your
information is safe with me.  I'll never reveal, sell, rent, lease, or
otherwise disclose your email to anyone! No ifs, buts, or ands about it! That's
my personal promise to you.

Please consider the environment before you print this e-mail.