hi, there! My name is Wenhong Wu. It's my pleasure to be working on weex
toolkit (including devtools, weexpack etc. [1]) for the past few months.
As an old Webkit committer, I hope to be able to contribute to weex as well
in future. I'm new to Apache project, seems a lot to learn :)

[1] https://github.com/weexteam

Thanks
Wenhong