That's a good idea!We should guide more community developers。
------------------------------------------------------------------From:Jinjiang
Zhao <zhaojinji...@me.com>Send Time:2017年1月18日(星期三) 10:52To:dev
<dev@weex.incubator.apache.org>Subject:Re: [discuss] how to move the current
community here from GitHub?
After a conversation with Evan You yesterday, we both think it's better to guide
the users to ask questions in StackOverflow (en) [1] & SegmentFault (cn) [2]
because these two platforms are more professional for asking and answering
questions than GitHub/JIRA issues.

The guide could be in our current GitHub issue template [3], README [4] and
homepage [5].

At the same time maybe I will write an article in English and share it to
Twitter and
HackerNews to welcome more people discuss and collaborate with us in our
mailing list.
[1] https://stackoverflow.com/[2] https://segmentfault.com/[3]
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/alibaba/weex/dev/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md[4]
https://github.com/alibaba/weex[5] https://weex-project.io/