发件人:Adam fengcxfe...@gmail.com
收件人:dev...@weex.incubator.apache.org
发送时间:2017年4月7日(周五) 11:41
主题:Re: reply:How to improve the animation in weex

Excellent work for the new native timer. I have reviewed the
PRhttps://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/pull/228/files. Maybe
`setTimeoutWeex` is aproperintermediate name, but not a final name. There are
already several `setTimeout` implementations in our SDK(e.g. global setTimeout
and timer module), thus make them hard to maintain. How do you think about the
name evolution, When will be the most suitable time for the new timer to rule