Isn't ICLA cleared up yet? If it is already done, take it off, and put
"First Release while in Incubator" on there.

I actually think that "developing community" is already strong point, and I
don't think there is much to do in the near future there.

"We developed 3 new committer" --> "We voted in 3 new committers" (it is
people, not a subsystem ;-) )

And in general, no need to mention technical stuff at all. Very few people
care.

Cheers
Niclas

--