I've make changes to LICENSE file and remove src-header in source code from
vuejs[1].

John & Taylor, Thanks for point these thing out.

I'll read these apache documents...  I would have a english degree when
weex graduated
 from incubator.  It's more like a massive network, not some documents.
BTW, what is 'SGA' stands for?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/commit/d19b3565a7c0ffef3a7178d11d85e7277e77ac3f