Now when travis CI Failed, a mail notification will send to dev@
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex.git;a=blobdiff;f=.travis.yml;h=9e0e77d6903263a2372fa92d576b66acb3a87ce4;hp=d0b76756567616a85007ca5962d2cb927d5c9637;hb=8e1cc1f62b6f5689bb91bedb4f20786f2b3e03b6;hpb=c689a8ab731b80519bb1e852cce39b2e54a5c36e

--
Best Regards!

sospartan
http://weex.apache.org/ <https://weex-project.io/>