As we know, Weex is using custom js engine (JavascriptCore) on Android as
same as IOS. When Weex startup will inject a long js script that we call it
jsf to JSC. This action could generate many global object which share on
diff page.
if one page change that global object, will impact all page. For example,
we could use this script
http://dotwe.org/vue/522f075bbeed1479486c067781c41adc  to change global
object, if other page use "setTimeout" may throw js exception. So we want
use multi context for Weex page, that one page cannot  impact other pages.

As the picture shows, create globla class on Global Context and transform
limited & controllable class to Instance Context which each Weex page has
one.

What do you think fellows?

Best regards, Toretto