Thanks Hanks.

I agree to all your points and it is really important to start with English
documentation changes.

Please let me know when we can have a quick call. It'll be helpful to
understand how I can start making changes to English documentation.

In parallel, we can also create a group on engineers among us, who are
willing to contribute and help resolve any queries in the community.
Thoughts?

Thanks,
Varun