Thanks,  It looks much clearer to me.

So can I ask if it is OK to only provide the source release in Apache?

Weex, by its nature, has a complicated codebase, it includes iOS/Android/Web/JS
code, and the environment required to build Weex includes NodeJS/JDK/Android
SDK/Gradle/Xcode, it is far from a java project with a jar output.   I suppose
it’s difficult for us to release Weex in a single binary.

If it is OK,  can we provide the source release using the current version of
POSSIBLE-NOTICES-FOR-BIN-DIST?

In any case,  I will go through the POSSIBLE-NOTICES-FOR-BIN-DIST later and
check every dependency to see if some additional notice is really required.

Thanks.
Adam Feng