Hey all,

When do you usually start your board report?  For Fineract I generally aim
to finish it 2 days before it is due.  This gives me a couple of days extra
in case something comes up (and something always seems to come up).  For
the upcoming Weex report that would be December 31st.

I also generally put up a template a week or two before that.  I send it
out so PMC members can collaborate with me on it.  People don't always
participate, but they should at least have the opportunity.

See here for an example of how Fineract does this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/2018-10+October+Report

We prepare it in confluence and then copy it into the big report once it's
done.

Best Regards,
Myrle
Incubator Mentor, Apache Weex