> But until this happens I think an absolutely practical solution would
> be to use a second host in China with a separate domain that can
> provide better speeds to Chinese users. It just has to show the exact
> same content as the official site (and be hidden from search engines
> via robots.txt to not confuse them). INFRA should have no real problem
> with that (as it is a appropriate workaround for their slow response
> times in China - and no branding stuff is ignored).

1. Deploying the same content to two different host and domains is what we
are planning to do until we understand it may still break one domain rule.

2. According to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17872 , I think
INFRA have different point of view on separate domain with same content.

3. Personally speaking, I understand a world wide CDN is not practical now
and sometimes one may give up a better engineer solution due to law issue.
>From user points, we need to give a brief explanation of the latency
problem.

Best Regards,
YorkShen