Wired things happened.

The source file[1] is already updated, but the website[2] isn't. Do I need
trigger a build for the website?

BTW: How do we start vote for changes on SVN? There is no such thing called
push or PR on SVN. After I had entered "svn commit", it just pushed to the
server automatically, which give me a big surprise.

[1].
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/weex.xml
[2]. http://incubator.apache.org/projects/weex.html

Best Regards,