I’d like to raise two issues about recycle-list component, please double check,
thanks.

The first one is the behavior is not consistent on android and iOS platform. I
have write a demo, following is the the main code, you can also check it at
http://dotwe.org/vue/f20f5856878999aaf7396ed4dd596a2f
<http://dotwe.org/vue/f20f5856878999aaf7396ed4dd596a2f>

<template>
 <recycle-list class="list" for="(row, index) in dataList">
      <cell-slot style="flex:row">
        <text>共{{row.rowData.length}}个:</text>
          <text>key: {{item.key}} value: {{item.val}}</text>
      </cell-slot>
    </recycle-list>
</template>

<script>
  export default {
    data: {
      dataList:[
        {rowData: [{key: 'A1', val: '1'}, {key: 'A2', val:'2'}]},
        {rowData: [{key: 'B1', val: '1'}, {key: 'B2', val: '2'}, {key: 'B3',
val: '3'}]}
      ]
    }
  }
</script>

The code on the forth line with bold style not executed as expected on iOS
device, please check.

The second one is that we can not bind event for subcomponent in recycle-list,
for example, when I write code like this,

<cell-slot case="dynamic">
      <card :index="i" :label="item.label" @click="handleClick"></card>
</cell-slot>

The method “handleClick” can not be triggered.
 you can also check the code
http://dotwe.org/vue/57cd60e7f1432136cc099d64a4909744
<http://dotwe.org/vue/1720bed595db1e011bc7dbf1eafc96a6>

BTW, I use the newest playground  app from
here(https://weex.apache.org/cn/tools/playground.html
<https://weex.apache.org/cn/tools/playground.html>),

As we know, recycle-list is a new component and imported on v0.18+, some
features are not supported. Is there any supported plan ?

Regards,
Fred