At present, I have added a file to redirect the old documents to the new
documents. These are the links of the first 20 pages about weex that I have
searched through Google search and Baidu search. If there are other pages
that cannot find the corresponding content, we can redirect user access by
modifying this file
https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex-site/blob/draft/docs/.vuepress/data/redirect.json
.

Thanks,