There are three necessary features that need to be adapted:

1. Default to use the public version but no local compile package, like
`com.taobao.android:weex_sdk:0.20.3.0-beta`, that can be work on anywhere.
2. Adding XML parser to parse `app/src/main/res/xml/app_config.xml` which
Weex Cli rely on it to modify package info.
3. Adding logic to parser `.weex_plugin.json` the file which on the root
path, it may content like this, `[ { "name": "WXLottie", "dependency":
"org.asialee.weex:weexplugin:1.0.2" } ]`, and then you should put this
plugin load into the grade building process.

For testing your work has worked or not, you can create a template repo in
your git, like this
https://github.com/weex-templates/weex-playground-android, try the
following command to put the template into your weex project:

```
$ weex create <projectname>
$ cd <projectname>
$ weex platform add <template-name>#<branch-name> android
$ weex plugin add weex-plugin-lottie
$ weex run android
```

If it works fine, you can tell me, I will do the double check.

Thanks,
Dan

申远 <shenyua...@gmail.com> 于2019年2月27日周三 上午10:51写道: