Hi, there

I’d like to make some weex component as deprecation due to the following
reasons:
These components are designed and implemented in a hack way, which makes them
difficult to maintain.
As Weex is lack of active committers, we need to concentrate on more important
things, not just fix bug for the poor design.
I think we have backup component for the deprecation ones, developer could
switch to the backup component.

The code for the deprecation components still remain for a long time, but they
are not under maintenance unless there is a security bug.

The deprecation components are listed below:
Richtext <https://weex.apache.org/docs/components/richtext.html>
recycle-list <https://weex.apache.org/docs/components/recycle-list.html>

I’d like to hear your advice before I mark them as deprecation in the document.

Best Regards,
York Shen

申远