Except for marking things like weex-plugin as Un-Apache, I don't think
there is any more progress now.

Some of the projects under weexteam are no longer maintained, in which case
changing the repo's name to "xxx for apache weex" is enough.

But what should we do to handle weexteam[1] itself ? After all, the name
itself may violate trademark too.

[1] https://github.com/weexteam

Best Regards,
YorkShen