Hi, community

I spent some time this week to figure out what are essential parts to run
Apache Weex and what are not. Those essential part should go into Apahce
Weex's umbrella, while others could change their name to avoid violation of
ASF's trademark and copyright. What's more, the document itself should be
clear enough about what exactly users download or install when they use
Weex and where it come from. Here are progresses and issues still need
solved.

Documentation
The following issues are solved, all of the are marked as Un-Apache or
deleted:

   - https://weex.apache.org/tools/ide.html
   - https://weex.apache.org/tools/extension.html
   - https://weex.apache.org/tools/toolkit.html
   - https://weex.apache.org/404.html
   - https://github.com/weex-plugins
   - https://github.com/weexteam/ (Some of the repos may still have
   problems, see later discussion about Github Repo)

BTW: After some negotiation, I am a administor of the last two Github team.
And I will guide those repos to make sure all of them are not violation of
ASF's policies.

The following issues doesn't need solved, as they are clear about whether
they are part of Apache or not.

   - https://weex.apache.org/tools/playground.html
   - https://github.com/weexext
   - https://github.com/weex-cli

Currently, there are two essential tools listed in the documents and none
of them are under ASF:

   - weex-toolkit [1]
   - vue-loader [2]

Weex-toolkit is a collection of useful tools, maybe we could find a
replacement for it and rewrite the corresponding document. As for
vue-loader, I don't think users can build Weex without it. Correct me if I
am wrong, as I am not that familiar with front-side-engineering.

Github repositories
The following github repositories may lead confusion, as it's hard for
developers to understand whether they are part of Apache Weex or not. As
Weex document clearly said vue-loader as essential part [2], I am not sure
which of the following repoes are vue-loader and their relationships.

   - https://github.com/weexteam/weex-vue-render
   - https://github.com/weexteam/weex-vue-loader
   - https://github.com/weexteam/weex-vue-precompiler
   - https://github.com/weexteam/weex-builder
   - https://github.com/weexteam/weex-loader

Host Name
The following host name is clear about they are not part of Apache Weex, I
don't think we need pay more attention:

   - http://dotwe.org/vue/

The following host name may need more eyes, as they may lead confusion:

   - http://editor.weex.io/

[1] https://weex.apache.org/guide/develop/create-a-new-app.html
[2] https://weex.apache.org/guide/use-vue-in-weex.html

Best Regards,