> But you say "a mixture of LGPL and BSD license at runtime".  What do you
> mean by that?  Is there a way to reduce that to just BSD?  Or are you using
> WebCore or JavaScriptCore?

According to the document, "WebKit is open source software with portions
licensed under the LGPL and BSD licenses available here." [1] and Weex just
has a dynamic link to the shared library of WebKit. IMO, the license of
Webkit is really a mess, I really don't know whether Weex will invoke LGPL
part of Webkit at runtime, or there is a call chain will will lead to LGPL
code eventually, like Weex.apiA-> Webkit.BSD.apiA -> Webkit.BSD.apiB ->
Webkit.LGPL.apiC

But what I do know is that all of the header files of a certain directory
[2] in Webkit are under BSD License. And after some major change, Weex
could just import the header file I mentioned at compiling stage, though at
runtime Weex has to dynamic link to the shared library of Webkit as before.
As for glibc(sorry for my misspelling, it's not glic, it's glibc), which is
also under LGPL license, any serious program could invoke the glibc by
simply a *malloc* function in a *.c file. I don't see any difference there
between Weex using Webkit and any other C program using glibc.

[1] https://webkit.org/licensing-webkit/
[2]
https://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/releases/WebKitGTK/webkit-2.17.4/Source/JavaScriptCore/API/

Best Regards,