Hi, there

I have written a draft for podling reports of Weex. I’d like to know whether it
is necessary to achieve all the podling reports in somewhere, like Weex
Website[1] , Github Wiki page[2] or some other place. I think mailing list may
be not a proper place to write and discuss the podling reports after I have
done it twice.

Anyway, the draft is shown as below:

Weex is a framework for building Mobile cross-platform high performance UI.
Weex has been incubating since 2016-11-30.

Three most important unfinished issues to address before graduating:
Weex convenience library should exclude the LGPL runtime(Webkit).
A collection of tools should be donated to ASF, as they are essential part of
building Weex App
The Java package name in Weex starts with com.taobao.xxx, which should be
renamed to org.apache.xxx with a low-cost upgrading way for Weex users.
Are there any issues that the IPMC or ASF Board need to be aware of?
We need an  exemption about bundle LGPL runtime in next release[3] as Google
sets 1st, August as the due day.

Weex has participated ASOC(Alibaba summer of Code)[4] program and there will be
a postgraduate from ASOC joined Weex community in this summer(July to August)
There is a new committer joined Weex since last report.
We are learning Apache Way (IP/License/Governance Model) and figured out issues
that may block graduation.

We have 197 incoming pull request and 164 of them are merged
We have 55 threads in Weex mailing list
We have solved 200 Github issues

How would you assess the podling's maturity? Please feel free to add your own
commentary.
Please feel free to add your own commentary.
[  ]Initial setup
[  ]Working towards first release
[  ] Community building
[X] Nearing graduation
[  ]Other:

Date of last release:
23rd, May, 2019

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?
5th, April, 2019

Have your mentors been helpful and responsive?
Yes, they are very helpful. We learned a lot about Apache Way from them.

[1] https://weex.apache.org/ <https://weex.apache.org/>
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/wiki
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex/wiki>
[3]