Thanks for both of you.

But I have following concerns for your iOS plan:
In weex_sdk repo, playground will be added as a Git submodule. It looks like
you are reversing the dependency between weex_sdk and playground. I am afraid
this will cause developers confusion.
In weex playground repo, Android Weex Playground relies on a snapshot version
of weex_sdk. This SNAPSHOT version shall only be shared among core-contributor
of weex. I am not sure whether this can be achieved  through CocoaPods

Correct me if I am wrong as I am not an iOS developer.

Best Regards,
York Shen

申远