>From my understanding
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#licensing-documentation
doesn't apply at all if there are no releases (archive, vote process,
publishing) planned for this repository. (Which of course does not
mean that you _can't_ create these files as a service for potential
users - they are not just useless process but actually useful and
contain important information for the user.)

Which of course raises another question: What kind of repository will
weex playground be?
You mentioned "only for demo purpose", I also know that it will
probably be published on Apache App Store accounts and be used by
developers to play with weex. But will it make sense for users of weex
to use the source code of the app for something, as a base for a
project for example?

-J