As it's discussed before[1] , we have successfully separated weex_sdk[2]
and weex_playground[3] into two git repos without losing the users'
convenience by making weex_playground a git submodule of weex_sdk.

Next, we shall decouple Webkit(Weex only uses JavaScriptCore inside Webkit)
from the convenience binary of weex_sdk. We expect to finish the job in
August, 2019 before next release.

Finally, we will fix the package name issue of Android [4]. The time
schedule for issue is not settled yet.

The goal of the above changing is to make Weex clear in both dependencies
and IP(package name) aspects, and we will be able to publish a Release
without deleting files(Webkit.so) from git repo [5].

The issues above may not be a problem for a normal user of Weex, as they
are time consuming and don't add new features or fix bugs for Weex. But if
we consider Weex as a project that may be alive for more than ten years,
it's sooner than later to make dependency and IP(package name) clear. I
can't image how to fix these issues for a project with above ten-years
history.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/020895785263a3f5ee4dfa6c56167c01699227d9512f19f6635ef563@%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3E
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex