Hi, community

Recently, I spent some time on wring documentation for Weex. From a normal
user’s perspective, one can find what and how he/she could within the help of
Weex despite the misspelling and missing API. But from a contributor, committer
or PPMC’s perspective, I found the documentation is frustrating. For example, I
can’t even find the governance model, podding report of Weex or how to be a
committer of Weex. For an experienced ASF committer, this documentation may be
not necessary, but for a potential contributor or committer, he/she may be
confused about it (Someone might even thinks Weex still belongs to Alibaba,
which is not true of course). Let’s make it clear how the community works and
how to be a guy(PPMC) who has a binding vote on decision of Weex. IMO,
governance model is at least as important as code.

I’d like to have following documentation created:

Confluence
The main users of Confluence [1] should be contributors, committers, PMCs of
Weex, though everyone else could read it without limitation. Normally, only
core-contributors, committers and PPMCs should care about these document.
Podding reports
Governance model
How to be a committer
Minute of offline meetup
Release procedure

We are missing all other documentation except for release procedure and podding
reports.

Github
Except for the users of Confluence, the Github of Weex [2] also serves the
users of Weex. Github is used to hold code-related documentation like the
following:
Contributing guideline which includes PR format, issue format and commit
message format
Short term release plan, which is based on Github milestone
Long term feature, which is based on Github Project
API design and Roadmap, which is based on Github Wiki Page.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WEEX/
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WEEX/>
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-weex>