Hi, community

The Open Source account of Sauce Lab is enabled, one can access the
corresponding user name and password [1] if he/she is a PPMC member. If any
committer is interested in Test Framework running on Sauce Lab, please contact
me personally to request the user name and password. As I didn’t find a way to
create a page visible to both committers and PPMC members within ASF’s
infrastructure, this is the best I can do now. Please let me know if there is a
way to create a page visible to committers&PPMC members together.

FYI: Weex Thanks page is online[2] now.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/pmc/incubator/weex/SauceLab
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/pmc/incubator/weex/SauceLab>
[2] https://weex.apache.org/thanks.html <https://weex.apache.org/thanks.html>