Thanks for your interesting.

First of all, I think Flutter is a great project with some limitation.(e.g. how
to embed a pre-built native UI library into flutter, like videoView in live
video streaming, imageView in image library) and I am also interested in
Flutter similar approach. But at current stage, we are trying our best to solve
graduation block issues [1] , which means Flutter related approach is not
priority for now. But if you have more detail of your plan or MVP(minimum
viable product), I’d like to have a look with you and see what we can do
together to make things happen.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/NJNiBw

Best Regards,
York Shen