I am personally in favour of the donation for following reasons:

   - It's a pity that there is no UI library for Weex
   - Weex UI is a confusion name and may violate the brand of ASF as ASF
   hold the trademark of Weex. Donate it to ASF will solve the problem.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

汤威 <t...@qq.com> 于2019年10月17日周四 下午8:34写道: