Agree not to rename.

Maybe [1] should also be in your list.
When we use command weex platform add android or weex platform add iOS, the
code generated in the platform is from [1].
And it looks like [1] nobody has maintained it.

[1] https://github.com/weex-templates

在 2019/11/8 下午5:19,“申远”<shenyua...@gmail.com> 写入:

    Agreed, there is no silver bullet, either way will cost us months of time,
    at least.

    Best Regards,
    YorkShen

    申远