I already sent somthing similar in the other thread, so repeating:
If the editor code is not part of Apache Weex, it should live on its own
domain.
Keep the weex.io domain around so old links continue to work, but redirect
the main domain to the Apache Weex site and the editor subdomain to the new
external subdomain.

I am happy to sponsor the cost for weex.io for the first year to whoever
takes over the domain: https://www.domcomp.com/tld/io

ASF does not have to be involved here at all if this is just a user project
for Weex in my opinion, which clearly states this via e.g. "Editor for
Apache Weex". Agree Myrle?

-J