The task of TravisCI failed, and you aren't not allowed to merge a PR
before it sucesss.

There are many reasons of the TravisCI failure, you can click the detail
[1] link to see the stacktrace. As for your case, I think it caused by
network problem between TravisCI server and JCenter mirror on Alibaba
Cloud, which I have faced many times. You can just click the restart button
[2] to re-run the Travis CI task.

*FYI:*
* The build tasks for armeabi-v7a and x86 success while the task of
arm64-v8a failed. Considering you didn't change any C++ code, you probably
met the network issue I mentioned above. Just click restart job button,
everything shall be fine.*

[1]
https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-weex/builds/637389445?utm_source=github_status&utm_medium=notification
[2]