Hi all,

we have a problem currently. We have a situation, when session is
bound in the middle of page rendering. That causes problems with
appending session id to URL.

Let's have a situation like this:
Page with 1 bookmarkable link and one listener interface link. This is
the first page rendered, session is not bound yet.

When the bookmarkable link is being rendered, the container doesn't
append session id to it, because the session is not bound yet. It's
bound only when the listener interface link is being rendered, as at
that point wicket knows that the page is stateful. So on rendered
page, the first bookmarkable link is without session id.

I think the proper solution would be doing a bit of less magic - each
component should report it's statefullness even without rendering the
URL, so we should be a able to determine if page is statefull after
beforeRendere, before the actual rendering. So the session could be
bound properly and all links on page would contain session Id.

-Matej