Done (wicketstuff-misc moved under trunk).

/david

PS prefix subject with the name of wicketstuff project (eg :
[wicketstuff-jquery] ....), it'll be easier to filter message.

David Bernard wrote:
Daniele,

wicketstuff-misc was added to a wrong location (under wicketstuff instead of wicketstuff/trunk), I'll correct it asap.(Sorry)
Do you use wicketstuff-jquery ? From where ?
Have some feedback (it's a version 0.1-SNAPSHOT).

/david

Daniele Dellafiore wrote:
Hi. Since a couple of days there is a dependencies on
wicketstuff-jquery: org.wicketstuff:wicketstuff-misc
This is not on the repo nor on the wicketstuff subversion, so I cannot
build the project.

Any hint?

Thanks.