Hello,
can I get access to wicket stuff to be able to create a project (or can the
admins setup the project and give me access to the project) please ?

I would like to create project for Panel component which would allow me to
use components in following way:

1. create subclass of existing component (eg. TextField) and corresponding
html file.
2. modify my class (override some method(s) or better by implement some
interface (hopefully empty))
3. add such component to the panel only in code (panel does not have any
html)

I already have partial implementation and working example.

Thank you
Petr Sakar

Could'nt you encourage Petr to create a wicket stuff for it :)