That's the weird thing : I never encountered any exception during serialization (as i tried to debug that very specific wicket task today ;)). That's why i was wondering if it could be the java serialization mechanism that was buggy... No exception thrown, no log trace !

And the attributes in question were not transient, they just belonged to a non serializable class that i didn't think was referenced in a page.

Antoine.

Matej Knopp wrote:
Nope. But the exception should be in logs anyway.

-Matej