The class AutoLinkResolver has an inner interface in line 510

        private static interface ITagReferenceResolver

this leads to the following exception when an application is deployed:

        ERROR [[/Test]] Exception starting filter Test
        java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/wicket/markup/resolver/AutoLinkResolver$ITagReferenceResolver
                at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication.internalInit(WebApplicati
on.java:529)
          at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.init(WicketFilter.java:558)

When I make the interface public the applicatioin gets deployed
correctly.

Shall I report a bug or is this already solved by a developer?

Stefan