I am starting to work on the WicketStuff reorg as the community voted to
do.  In doing so, I noticed that wicket-contrib-gmap is still set up to
compile against 1.3.0-incubating-snapshot.  Also, we know that Iulian has
said he is no longer maintaining it.  In light of this, I propose the
following vote:

[ ] - YES, please create a branch in the Wicket Stuff repo just for
abandoned projects and move wicket-contrib-gmap into that branch.
[ ] - NO (please provide convincing reason).

For those who say "I'm still using it" - you'll still be able to - from the
abandoned branch, you can build your own release, just like you must be
doing now.  But it helps new users not be as confused with the multiple
projects, and trying to use one that's dead.

PS - I will probably be sending more votes along like this as I go through
the repo trying to organize it.  If you have suggestions, please let us
know.

Thanks,

Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com