Hello everyone.  I have completed the bulk of the work planned on the
WicketStuff reorg discussed earlier this week.  A status report is located
at [1] below.

If you own a WicketStuff project, PLEASE review [2] below - there are still
quite a few things I need community input on to complete.  A brief summary
of input needed:

   - There are quite a few projects in trunk that are working with Wicket
   1.3 and have had work in trunk since the 1.3 branch was created.  Since
   trunk is technically for 1.4 development, I would suggest moving these to
   the Wicket 1.3 branch.
   - There are a couple of projects in trunk that are already on 1.4, but I
   have not heard from the project owner as to whether they want their project
   moved into wicketstuff-core.
   - Wicket-SECURITY - I have no idea what to do with this one since Maurice
   is no longer with us.  Would anyone like to take ownership of it (and commit
   to keep the work up-to-date on it)?

[1] - *http://tinyurl.com/647hjz*
[2] - *http://tinyurl.com/64tdor*

Quick summary of work done:
- 21 projects migrated (including examples projects)
- 32 removed from trunk
- 73 svn commits :)
- quite a few open questions - see above

Thank you!

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com