The codebase assumes that during detach parent component detaches it's
children. But say if child references some of it parent components in
model and model is detached, model detaches the parent component
(because it's instanceof IDetachable) which is situation that current
code is not capable of handling. Because it doesn't really make sense.

Component detaching is done on couple of places and has certain rules
- components are detached from parents  to children. If you make
component idetachable this would break the rules with components being
detached in random order and it could even result in stack overflow.

-Matej