Hi,

I would like to join into the wicketstuff community, so I could maintain
the wicket-contrib-javaee project. And by maintaining I mean moving the
project to wicketstuff-core, create example projects, create some
documentation for it, and of course following the wicket API changes.
My SourceForge login name is: 'aldaris88'
Also I would like to access to TeamCity, so I could define build jobs
for the project. The login name is: 'aldaris'

Based on Migration Guide
(http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/WicketStuff+Core+-+Migration+Guide),
I'm gonna have to change the projects name, and that's why I'm thinking
about 'javaee-inject' (instead of 'javaee'), so the project name would
be more meaningful.
Is this change ok for you?
Thanks!

Best Regards,