+1 to move to 1.6;

IMHO wicket 1.5 should be state of art in all terms and in case you stuck to JDK 1.5 you still can use wicekt 1.4;

IMHO it makes no sense to aim at a plattform thats already EOL like 1.5 is; (and 1.7 will be out by the time wicket 1.5 is release IMHO)

my 2cents,

Korbinian

James Carman schrieb:
-1 to moving to 1.6.  My client, a global consumer products company,
is not on 1.6 yet and it took me YEARS to get 1.5.  So, I don't see it
happening anytime soon unfortunately.

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 7:13 AM, Steve Swinsburg