I fixed the 1.4 snapshot deploying (that still didnt go well it tried to
deploy on the wrong location because of a bad profile/configuration)

Now 1.4 snapshots should be in in the repository

and the very very very very good news is.. no more silly unique snapshots!

I cleaned a lot of dirs now so the disk usage dropped below 60% so we should
be able to go forward for quite some time.

By the way, did anybody did make a backup of the team city configuration?
Because if we get a real hard crash it would be quite annoying to configure
everything again.

i guess a postgresql dump somewhere would also be nice..

johan