Hi,

A have a Wicket 1.5 question:

There is a comment
in org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication.addIgnoreMountPath(String)
:
public final void addIgnoreMountPath(String path)
{
// TODO how is this supposed to work :/
}

Idea:
currently the root mapper is SystemMapper which extends
CompoundRequestMapper. We can instanceof and cast here
to CompoundRequestMapper and add the list of ignored paths and later on in
org.apache.wicket.request.mapper.CompoundRequestMapper.mapRequest(Request)
we can check the ignored ones first and then iterate over the added mappers.

The only problem I see is that the user can register
another root IRequestMapper with
org.apache.wicket.Application.setRootRequestMapper(IRequestMapper) and then
this feature will stop working. But in this case many other things wont work
too - see org.apache.wicket.SystemMapper.SystemMapper(Application).

What do you think ?