The test case compares the output to a static file on disk that was
generated in a non-de environment.  I would imagine that's why it's
failing.   ClientSideImageMap is a new class, so it's not changing existing
functionality.   It merely attaches itself to an existing Image component
(via an attribute modifier if I recall correctly), so the Image should work
just like it always does (with a usemap attribute added of course).