Hi Richard,

If the wicket related code that you are going to release is a clean,
polished project on its own, and you plan to keep supporting it,
then I think the project deserves its own hosting, instead of being added to
wicket-stuff.

There is a lot of cool stuff and useful ideas in wicket-stuff, And I am
certainly in favour of keeping wicket-stuff and the 'everyone can commit'
concept.
But the downside is that the level of maturity and support varies greatly
within the subprojects.

regards
Maarten

I have no opinion, but I am interested in seeing how the process