Biggest thing I miss in IntelliJ when coding Scala (I write Wicket in Java
for my dayjob) is my autocompletion of types. In Java you can type in
"IModel<String> foo = new" and hit Ctrl + shift + space and it'll provide a
list of all types that subclass IModel,  but for the time being (IntelliJ
10, build 99.32, Scala plugin 0.4.407) "val foo: IModel[String] = new" with
ctrl + shift + space does nothing.

But IntelliJ does a really good job of navigating some of the byzantine
Scala code I've been dealing with. (Some people seem to think that every
Scala library should be a DSL replete with mysterious operators and where
everything happens via implicit conversions nested three types deep. :<)
It's definitely the best I've seen for Scala, but it's not quite at the Java
levels of polish - but then, JetBrains have been working on the Java side of
Intellij for 10 versions now. ;)