I had the privilege of previewing the book's content over the past few
months, and I can tell you that this book is going to be worth every penny
and then some!  I'd recommend it for every Wicket develop out there - even
if you think you've already "done it all".  I guarantee you'll pick up a
trick or two - I did!

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com